Are you a photoshoot enthusiast or an aspiring model? Are you willing to add some great pictures to your portfolio?
Here is where in Delhi you should get your pictures clicked.
1. Ansal Plaza – More famous for the dance video shoots, this place also gives different dimensions and aspects for clicking and can be more trendy for street style shoots.
2. Champa Gali – One of the places you must visit little cafés of, this place is really a must-getting-shot-at.
3. Old Delhi – The best thing about this place in old Delhi is the actual atmosphere of local regions and slums. Best shooting time is in the early morning, or at dusk. Don't forget to visit Jama Masjid and get a silhouette done!
4. Khan Market – While there’s a lot of Indian flavour that Dilli Haats and Chawri Bazar give, you can always look onto khan market for contemporary kind of pictures.
5. Keshavpur Dilli Haat – While the list of Delhi Haats is unending, this place tops the list and is one of the most favourite for the photographers. The handricraft market and the red brick building design gives a soothing background.
6. Lodhi Art Colony – And then there should be another pinch of street masala too. Lodhi colony graffiti walls is the super bright background to your bright pictures.
7. Tombs – There are a lot of monuments in Delhi, and that isnexactly why they can add intricacy, greenery and super symmetry to your pictures.
8. Sanjay Vans - Definitely a spot you wanna visit early morning and get clicked at. Add your flavours, and patterns to make the picture look.more interesting.
9. Yamuna Ghat – When Lodhi gardens and Sanjay vans expire as green locations for shoot, yamuna ghat is there for the rescue.
10. Connaught Place – The evergreen shoot destination still attracts a number of photographers due to its soothing white building backgrounds and british architecture.
11. Random walls and Railings - Now Delhi isn't a small place and the eye of an enthusiast can always find a beautiful background and angle to get clicked at. Make any railing or wall look alive by your angle and pose skills.
So what are you waiting for? Go make your social media game strong and add flavours to your portfolio. Just don't forget the mask and hand sanitizer! *giggles*
IG : @himanny_arora